Certified Blockchain Healthcare Professional
Certified Blockchain Healthcare Professional
“It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” — Mahatma Gandhi.
The Certified Blockchain Healthcare Professional program provides you with an in-depth understanding of blockchain and its impact on the healthcare marketplace, medical records, billing, and accounting. You begin by understanding the technology, followed by learning opportunities and risks within the healthcare sector. The course concludes with an account of the available platforms, hosting, associated technologies, languages, and cybersecurity, paramount to any POC or enterprise deployment success. You are seeking to align your efforts with the technology and learn to weigh each decision’s pros and cons, ultimately developing and articulating a non-technical summary of implementation.
Certificate of Completion and BCA Certification:
This program’s completion provides you with a Certificate of Completion and prepares you to sit for the Certified Blockchain Finance Professional exam through the Blockchain Certification Association (“BCA”). You have two attempts to achieve 80% or greater on the assessment. BCA’s AI Proctored Examination allows you to take the evaluation remotely from your home or office. The BCA exam fee is included with your program.
QUESTIONS WE’LL EXPLORE
- How does blockchain work?
- What is blockchain governance in practice?
- How does blockchain impact HIPPA and GDPR?
- What is a smart contract?
- Who are the participants in a blockchain project?
- How will blockchain impact patient records?
- Does blockchain improve and reduce cybersecurity costs?
- What healthcare professions are most impacted by blockchain?
Courses in this Certificate Program
- 65 Total Hours
- OnDemand: 55 Hours
- LIVE Instructor: 10 Hours
- Tuition: $1,995
|Courses in this Program||Hours||Delivery Method|
|Student Orientation||1 Hour||LIVE - Online|
|Blockchain Foundations||15 Hours||OnDemand - Instructor Supported|
|Blockchain and Bitcoin Intensive||10 Hours||OnDemand - Instructor Supported|
|Blockchain Development Decision||10 Hours||OnDemand - Instructor Supported|
|Key Management||5 Hours||OnDemand - Instructor Supported|
|Blockchain for Healthcare||10 Hours||OnDemand - Instructor Supported|
|5 Hours||OnDemand - Instructor Supported|
|LIVE Instructor AMA - Weekly||5 Hours||LIVE - Instructor Led|
|Blockchain Lab - No-Code||5 Hours||LIVE - Instructor Led & OnDemand|
Upcoming LIVE Instruction Dates
Blockchain for Healthcare Professional Program Objectives
Upon successful completion of this intensive program, participants will be able to:
Analyze real-life use cases in the Healthcare Sector
Construct a strategy to make use of blockchain for varying healthcare industry needs
Comprehend blockchain fundamentals
Explain smart contracts and consensus protocols
Compare public vs. private chains required for different blockchain solutions.
Identifying the decisions and participants in a successful blockchain implementation
Learn about various blockchain platforms – Open Source and Commercial
Understand the hosting and mining options
Awareness of associated technologies and primary programming languages.
Certificate of Completion
Exam Eligibility (exam fee included)
- Blockchain Healthcare Professional Certification
- Issuing Body: Blockchain Certification Association (BCA)
No prior blockchain or computer programming experience is required. Recommended: Prior experience in the Healthcare sector or business generally. Recent graduates and existing students seeking a career in healthcare management are well suited for this course.
Specific job titles that would benefit from this program include Healthcare Administrator, Consultant or Manager, IT Systems Manager, CEO, COO, CCO, Program Director, Development Director, Patient Finance Manager, Health Insurance Manager, Quality and Improvement Manager, and aspiring healthcare professionals.
Sample Course Content
COURSE 1: Blockchain Foundations
- Module 1: Blockchain Background and Basics
- Module 2: Different Types of Blockchains
- Module 3: Consensus
- Module 4: Cryptography and Hashing
- Module 5: Smart Contracts
- Module 6: Blockchain Wallets
- Module 7: Pros and Cons
- Module 8: Public Blockchain-Based Applications
- Module 9: Blockchain and Crypto Regulation
- Module 10: Regulatory Reporting
- Module 11: Distributed Autonomous Organizations
- Module 12: Blockchain Today
- Module 13: The Trilemma
COURSE 2: Blockchain & Bitcoin Intensive
- Module 1: Bitcoin Overview
- Module 2: Technical Limitations & Mining Introduction
- Module 3: Mining
- Module 4: Bitcoin vs Protocols 2.0, 3.0, 4.0…etc.
- Module 5: The New Database
- Module 6: Payments, Voting and other Use Cases
- Module 7: What’s next?
COURSE 3: Blockchain Development Decision
- Module 1 – Development Essentials
- Module 2 – Platforms
- Module 3 – Hosting and Mining Decisions
- Module 4 – Associated Technologies
- Module 5 – Development Languages
- Module 6 – Security and Implementation Goals
- Module 7 – Risk Management
- Module 8 – Digital Transformation & Summary
COURSE 4: Key Management
- Module 1: Key Management Overview
- Module 2: Key Generation
- Module 3: Key Management and Storage
- Module 4: Risks
COURSE 5: Blockchain for Healthcare
- Module 1: Overview of Blockchain
- Module 2: Overview of Healthcare
- Module 3: Healthcare Issues, Usecases and Laws
- Module 4: Accounting, Regulation and Compliance
- Module 5: Prepare Yourself
COURSE 6: Introduction to the Agile Blockchain
- Lesson 1: Agile Methodologies and the Blockchain Layers
- Lesson 2: Scrum, Lean, XP, and DevOps Methodologies
- Lesson 3: Agile Economics, working incrementally
- Lesson 4: Backlog, Sprints/Iterations, Velocity, Stories, Points, Working Product Increments
- Lesson 5: Events: Vision, Planning, Daily Stand Up, Refinement
- Lesson 6: Reviewing and Improving based on working products
- Lesson 7: Release on demand
- Lesson 8: The unique aspects of the Blockchain layer in the Agile strategy