Blockchain for the Supply Chain
Blockchain for the Supply Chain
Supply chains need blockchain to improve efficiency and transparency for all stakeholders.
The Blockchain for the Supply Chain course enables supply chain managers and decision-making executives to evaluate their supply chain models and operations impacted by introducing blockchain technology. In addition to understanding the foundational aspects of blockchain, participants will see how this technology changes operational deployment to their benefit.
Certificate of Completion and BCA Microcredential:
This program’s completion provides you with a Certificate of Completion and prepares you to sit for the Blockchain Supply Chain Microcredential exam through the Blockchain Certification Association (“BCA”). You have two attempts to achieve 80% or greater on the assessment to achieve the credential. BCA’s AI Proctored Examination allows you to take the evaluation remotely from your home or office. The BCA exam fee is included with your program.
Questions We’ll Explore
- How are smart contracts used within a supply chain?
- What are the current blockchain supply chain use cases?
- What logistics companies are currently making use of blockchain technology?
- How do IoT (internet of things) and blockchain technology work together?
- Do supply chain managers need to understand blockchain?
Upcoming LIVE Instruction Dates
Blockchain Student Orientation – Tuesday September 6th @ 12 PM EST
12 PM to 1 PM Eastern Time – LIVE Online Join alongside your blockchain student peers for the upcoming Student Orientation, held monthly! This is not a required session but… Continue reading Blockchain Student Orientation – Tuesday September 6th @ 12 PM EST
Instructor AMA – LIVE Weekly – FRIDAY – SEPTEMBER 9th @ 1 PM Eastern
1 PM to 2:30 PM Eastern Time (10 AM to 2:30 PM Pacific Time) You join weekly to ask questions, learn alongside others, and network with blockchain enthusiasts like yourself. … Continue reading Instructor AMA – LIVE Weekly – FRIDAY – SEPTEMBER 9th @ 1 PM Eastern
Upon successful completion of this intensive program, participants will be able to:
Comprehend blockchain fundamentals;
Explain smart contracts and consensus protocols;
Compare public vs. private chains required for different blockchain solutions;
Analyze real-life use cases for different supply chain models
Construct a strategy to make use of blockchain for varying supply chain needs
Certificate of Completion
Eligible for BCA Certification Exam
- Blockchain Supply Chain Microcredential
- BCA exam fee is included in the tuition
No prior blockchain or computer programming experience is required. Prior experience in logistics and supply chain management is ideal. Recent graduates and existing supply chain management students are also well suited for this course.
Specific job titles that would benefit from this program include Director Logistics & Distribution, Business Analyst, Contracts Manager, Procurement Manager, Project Manager, Transportation Coordinator, and aspiring supply chain professionals.
Sample Course Content
Module 1: Blockchain Overview
- Module 1 – Lesson 1 – Blockchain 101
- Module 1 – Lesson 2 – Crypto 101
- Module 1 – Lesson 3 – Hashing & Mining
- Module 1 – Lesson 4 – Blockchain Properties
- Module 1 – Lesson 5 – Public vs Private
- Module 1 – Lesson 6 – Consensus Mechanisms
- Module 1 – Lesson 7 – Security Challenges
Module 2: Smart Contracts
- Module 2 – Lesson 1 – Smart Contracts 101
- Module 2 – Lesson 2 – Smart Contracts 201
- Module 2 – Lesson 3 – Oracles & Legal Issues
Module 3: Supply Chains
- Module 3 – Lesson 1 – Understanding Supply Chains
- Module 3 – Lesson 2 – Supply Chain Pain-Points
Module 4: Blockchain for the Supply Chain – Agreements & Contracts
- Module 4 – Lesson 1 – Blockchain for the Supply Chain
- Module 4 – Lesson 2 – Agreements and Contracts
Module 5: Use Cases
- Module 5 – Lesson 1 – Use Cases
- Module 5 – Lesson 2 – Use Cases (cont.)
- Module 5 – Lesson 3 – Use Cases (final)
Module 6: Regulation and Compliance
- Module 6 – Lesson 1 – Regulatory Challenges
- Module 6 – Lesson 2 – Compliance Challenges
- Module 6 – Lesson 3 – 10 Blockchain Secrets
Eligible for BCA Microcredential Exam
Bundled Certificate Programs Related to The Course
- Dates: Rolling Enrollment
- Location: OnDemand & Instructor Led Online
- Tuition: $695
- Tuition Assistance
- 20 Total Hours
- Guest Lectures & Networking
- Student Orientation
- Weekly LIVE Instructor AMAs
Exam Voucher Included
- Blockchain Healthcare Microcredential
- Issuing Body: Blockchain Certification Association (BCA)
- 30 Questions
- Pass Rate 75% – two exam attempts